As you might know after almost 9 years working on everything related to clothing and styling, I changed my work to beauty. And after almost 4 months working with Global Cosmetics HK, we had the mission to go to Shanghai CBE to meet our China team and learn from their work.
Here all the things I learned through the experience.
China Beauty Expo
A professional trade event and platform of beauty. To keep abreast to constant evolution and hailing from all networks, including department stores, beauty salons, plastic surgery hospital, and e-commerce etc. In addition, CBE will highlight Cosmetics which are worldwide beauty supply chain platform. They will cover ingredients and formulation such as;
- Raw materials,
- Machinery, and equipment.
It is known as the leading and largest beauty event in Asia.
Purpose of the EXPO
Asian Beauty Market’s an unlimited Potential
CBE has become the most powerful trade and communication platform for all beauty professionals. As reported by companies and markets, “Asia is by far the largest market for beauty personal care (BPC) ingredients”.
A promising statement completed by Ahn Sol’s words (research analyst). “Asian Markets including China tend to offer higher returns for many global cosmetic players and is considered the world’s 2nd largest cosmetics market. Both on consuming and producing sides. China has showing a 17% growth rate on the skin/cosmetic market while it’s going even faster on the premium skin/cosmetics market with +22,3%.
Expand your Business Network
With more than 410, 000 visits coming from 80 countries and regions, among which the percentage of international and Asian delegates has incredibly decreased in the last few years. So expand your business locally and internationally.
Find top quality partners
A specific VIP promotion campaign is endorsed by the team. The management will personally follow and invite top buyers, distributors, and importers as well as key R & D, Packaging and Product Managers, from the worldwide leading beauty brands.
Benefit from a strong Media Coverage and communication campaign
CBE is covered by over 80 local and international TV Channels, magazines, newspapers, and major websites. Plus, opinion makers and bloggers. Throughout the year, a strong promotion campaign is assumed by China Beauty Expo through Cosmetic News and beyond beauty Mag (Print and Digital versions) media and trade show partners, e-newsletters and social networks.
Governmental support and recognition
CBE is supported by circulation industry promotion center of Chinese Ministry of Commerce. Also, light Industry Branch of China International Trade Promotion Council and China Association of Fragrance Flavor and Cosmetic Industry. There are more than 50 cosmetics and Beauty Associations and Chambers of Commerce coming from different provinces and municipalities including Taiwan and Hong Kong.
7 Reasons to Visit CBE
Anticipate Market Trends. Be a step ahead from the market innovations and developments. Get an exclusive preview of major companies and brand’s newest products and services through on-site examining and testing.
Meet with never seen before beauty brands. The ZOOM Asia area will gather a selection of innovative beauty brands of non-established on the Asian Market. An exclusive chance for all beauty distributors and retailers to meet them in exclusivity and spot tomorrow beauty.
Source new beauty suppliers for your brand’s development. CBE will deliver expert solutions from ingredients to packaging. From formulation to OEM. The whole beauty channel is getting together for you to create the most inspiring beauty products.
Find new partners and collaborators. Meet 1800+ beauty brands and suppliers in only 3 days. Get a 360 degree view of the beauty industry. Thanks to the most comprehensive offer gathered in 13 halls.
Attend two unmissable beauty professional competitions. Participate in the Meiyi Awards and Beauty challenger Awards Asia ceremony. These 2 will reward the creativity and talent of well-established as well as new fragrance and beauty brands.
Expand your knowledge and network on the Asian scene. Exchange views with thousands of experts, exhibitors and speakers about topics dealing with retailing, purchasing behavior and ingredients innovation. Plus, regulations, latest launches and new codes of communication through on-site featured events, beauty ingredients and formulation forum.
- Asia’s largest trade fair for the beauty and cosmetic industry
- It covers the whole industry chain of daily chemical products and the upstream and downstream supply
- National exhibition teams and global buyers gather in the Expo and international platforms lead the trend.
- Professional promotion plan and media cooperation, organize all channel VIP buyers
- New theme exhibition area and many professional BBS activities explore the development trend of the industry.
- Cosmetics Exhibitions – skincare Products, Color Makeup, Face mask, Perfume, WeChat Business, Men Care, Pregnant Care, Infant and child care, Toiletry, ashing and personal care products.
- Daily Chemical Technology Exhibition – all kinds of packing materials, Machining equipment, OEM/ODM solutions, Ingredients, and Formulations.
- Professional Beauty Exhibition – salon skincare products and instruments, Medical cosmetology and cosmetology and anti-aging products, Manicure products, Eyelash tattoo, Hair Products, and Hairstyle tools.
- CBE was organized by Shanghai Baiwan Exhibition Co Ltd. One of the most successful and professional exhibition organizers in China. It was found in 1997 and has developed into a leading exhibition enterprise with international standard in China. The company is able to set and reach very ambitious goals by using the international network, market experience as well as its outstanding reputation within the industry.
If you found this article helpful leave a comment, or just share!