SECRET LEAF. PURE OILS FOR BEAUTY.
It has been believed that a way to healthy and glowing skin starts with good, natural and chemical free products. And we are so willing to try anything under the sun just to get beautiful skin. But it is not an overnight miracle. The flawless, blemish and acne free skin that you’ve always wanted is no more a dream, but a reality. Here are some secrets brought to you by Secretleaf.
Secretleaf (launched in September 2010) is an international company behind the impressive Secretleaf Pure Oil Series 01, the miraculous pure Argan Oil that has been used for centuries to maintain youthful and glowing skin, lustrous hair and shining nails.
With the mission to provide safe, natural and affordable skincare and cosmetics for all, Secretleaf International seeks only the best and latest in skincare actives that provide high efficiency with multiple benefits.
The Managing Director, Mr. Amir Ramadzan Ibrahim, a visionary with the dream to make everyone beautiful inside and out, has been utilizing nature’s best-hidden secret while being responsible for keeping Mother nature intact.
Secretleaf headquarter is located at Prima Sri Gombak, Batu Caves, Selangor Malaysia while production site is in Petani Kedah with a branch in the east coast region, Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Product has also been penetrated in the South East Asia region such as Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, and Thailand. Now, Secretleaf products are sold nationwide through the network of registered distributors, chains of Pharmacies, and Beauty Salons, including online purchasing via the website.
Argan Oil Story
Argan oil has been named ‘Liquid Gold of Morocco‘ for centuries for its excellent, skin healing and skin conditioning. It is produced by the Berber woman tribe in Morocco, under the Women Cooperative Enterprise whereby profit generated from argan oil production helps their socio-economic growth and empowerment. Organic argan oil harvest, processed and packaged using sustainable material without any use or harmful chemical, giving its utmost superior quality and environmentally-friendly.
Pure Oil Series 01 is 100% organic argan oil extracted from the seed kernel of argan fruit, exclusively imported from Morocco. It has 3 times more vitamin E antioxidant content compared to olive oil, with higher levels of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that effectively moisturize, smoothen and firm up overall skin contour while helping to reduce appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, and scars. This unique cosmetic oil has tremendous beautifying benefits for skin, hair, and nails.
Argan Oil for Skin
Highly regarded as one of the best cosmetic oil for “age reduction” argan oil helps smoothen wrinkles, delays cellular aging and restore skin’s natural elasticity. It supplies the skin with intense hydration and fights against drying skin as well as heal and reduce the appearance of scars.
Benefits of the Skin
- It’s packed with the good stuff – such as antioxidant, Vitamin E, linoleic acids, and essential omega fatty acids. “It’s nature’s protective, nourishing superfood for your skin”.
- It will hydrate even the driest skin – applying oil to dry skin works like any great moisturizer. It helps to control oil production by balancing your sebum levels.
- It won’t clog pores – it can prevent acne and breakouts. “Antioxidants can reduce the inflammation of acne and razor bumps, and Vitamin E can help in healing,”
- It’s a healing anti-ager – It can be used as an anti-aging serum – antioxidants are excellent for irritated or damaged skin.
- It can be used night and day – it is light enough to use as a daily moisturizer and hydrating enough to use as an overnight treatment.
- It’s a heavyweight contender against coconut oil – Dr. Wexler says that coconut oil is a great deep moisturizer for dry, cracked skin on your scalp and body and for conditioning hair and nails. She prefers argan oil in the realm of anti-aging and recommends it especially for those with problematic, acne-prone skin.
Argan Oil for Hair
Perfect for dry hair, it adds moisture, shine, soften and nourish frizzy hair and prevent hair from damage caused by the sun and hair styling chemicals or tools. Can be used with professional heat cap as a hot oil moisture treatment.
How it works for the Hair
Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for hair and is found in Argan Oil to be in high quantities. Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair – it has even been used for hair regrowth.
- It can act as a moisturizer for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp.
- It promotes the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair.
- It undoes some of the chemical treatments and dyes.
- Can be used to treat split ends.
- It promotes shiny. Glossy, as well as softer and more manageable hair.
- Using Argan Oil as a Shampoo – has the ability to restore softness, strength, and shine to hair.
- As a leave-on Conditioner – it makes the hair soft and sleek and adds extra shine
- As a Styling agent – it is an incredible solution for baby hair and gives the hair an immediate gloss.
- As a Hair Mask – using a large quantity, overnight treatment is a great way to maximize the effects on the hair.
To sum it all up, beauty secrets no longer a “secret” since anything and everything nowadays are being published everywhere. You just have to do a lot of research in order to pick the right and legit product.
If you found this article helpful leave a comment, or just share!